Tailored CPAs (formerly Grandchamp, McBride, Wallner, Wallner & Prophet, CPAs) seeks a CPA to join our firm in Marquette, Michigan. All levels of experience will be considered.
Are you more than a traditional accountant? Do you want to help businesses improve and become more successful? If so, Tailored CPAs has an opportunity for you! Our accountants work one-on-one with clients to develop business strategies, implement new technologies, and evaluate financial reporting procedures, in addition to performing tax and accounting work. Professionalism is a must and in turn, we provide an exceptional work culture for our team to grow and thrive in.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: Tailored CPAs place great value in their team by offering a highly competitive wage and benefit package to include health insurance, retirement plan, paid professional training, company-sponsored outings and personal fitness training. In addition, we are located in an area that offers year-round outdoor recreational activities, a safe community to raise children, and many other benefits associated with a college town atmosphere.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED WITH OUR TEAM:
- CPA License.
- 3 or more years’ experience as a practicing CPA desired, but not required.
- Ability to provide business and tax advisory services.
- Proficiency in preparation of financial statements, individual, corporate and partnership tax returns, and monthly accounting utilizing company tax program and firm’s procedures.
- Demonstrate flexibility in the work environment and willingness to work on priority tasks as determined by our Managers and Partners.
- Willingness to stay current on developing industry laws.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment.
- A desire to continually increase your knowledge of the firm’s services, systems, and processes and an ability to apply them with support and direction.
- Thorough understanding of QuickBooks.
- Working knowledge of office software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.
TIMELINE. Position open until filled. Interviews to begin late April/early May of 2019.
ABOUT US. Tailored CPAs are an energetic, motivated team of professionals bringing innovative thinking to accounting and tax services for both personal and business clients. We offer extensive business development and consulting services designed to build value and increase profitability. Learn more at tailoredcpas.com.